Communication problems can be the start of a long list of issues that can cause irrevocable damage to a relationship. If you or your partner can answer yes to any of the following questions, then couples counseling may help.
- Are you and your partner arguing over the simplest of things?
- Do you and your partner fear talking to the other about specific issues?
- Do you and your partner have trouble making decisions together?
- Do you or your partner make decisions without discussing them with each other?
- Have you or your partner found yourselves talking to others about your relationship problems instead of talking to each other?
- Are you or your partner forming emotional bonds with others based on your ability to easily communicate with someone outside of your relationship?
Don’t Let Communication Problems Lead to More Issues
One of my areas of specialty is helping couples enhance their communication skills. I can help you and your partner learn how to communicate with each other in order to end countless disagreements, improve your decision making skills, increase intimacy, and learn how to bond with each other again. I utilize a variety of approaches in therapy that specifically help couples learn how to communicate with each other in a way that is respectful, loving, and effective.
Strengthen the Foundation of Your Relationship
By improving your communication skills, you will strengthen the foundation of your relationship and have a skillset that you can use throughout your lives to prevent additional issues from arising in your partnership or marriage. Sometimes, the difference between a loving relationship and one filled with jealousy and infidelity is regular, meaningful conversation.
Email or call me today at 410-949-1238 and tell me about your relationship so together we can find healthy resolutions to your challenges. One of my goals is helping couples reconnect and rediscover their love. Let me help you too.